Avatar
I believe Most of the people who read this post has already watched this movie or at least heard about that movie!
It Is really is amazing and wow really really the best of the best! The story of the movie Best ! I am so sure you know so sure about that Graphic is so so Brilliant in that movie! if you haven't seen still now I urge you too watch!
An affair to remember
One of the classic films of all time! Must see if you have chance! so Romantic and touchable even this is a very old movie!
The Proposal
One of the Sandra Bullock's best (Just my opinion) ! funny and romantic Oh so good! I love both the actor and actress ! the actor is Ryan Reynolds !
New Moon
It makes me unsatisfied ! may be cause I have already read the Novel! but for a movie still a good one! I don't have any comment far more!
Milla Jovoich(Resident Evil)'s thriller movie! Exciting and the scenes are very beautiful! for a Horror Film still a very good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment